WE ARE HIRING experienced Cafe Manager - 02/01/2022
WE ARE HIRING!!
KURASU BANGKOK is looking for experienced Cafe Manager to join our team (Full-time) who has…
Superstar level in hospitality / Communication skills are key / Attention to details
And plan to build career further in the industry.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the cafes (both branches)
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses (with help from accountants)
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy, maintenance and repair of café equipments
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Identifying strategies to retain and attract customers
- Suggesting new menu items based on customers' preferences and feedback
- Some online tasks (working with admin) e.g. reply message, complete online order, social media posting
- Work experience as a Cafe Manager or Barista
- Adaptability, Collaboration, Teamwork
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- No work limit / long term employment(12 -24 month)
The opportunity to learn and have a fun, outgoing attitude towards life. Build an amazing experience working with brand HQ in Kyoto Japan.
We would love to hear from you!
Full - time position 5days/week
Salary 20,000 - 25,000THB
If you think you are the right person, please do not hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 📩
Please use subject line Applying for Cafe Manager for job applications
Please note that we will contact you only upon consideration.
(Instagram Direct messages will not be entertained)
Can’t wait to talk soon!